Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sea World

Our first full day in San Diego we went to Sea World. Honestly I was not too impressed. It reminded me a lot of Marine World, but it did have better shows...Nick LOVED the otters. We watched the Shamu and Sea Lion/Otter show. The Shamu show was amazing and made me LOVE my camera even more than I ever thought I could. (is that possible?) We walked through the aquarium there and also got to touch the bat rays.




Nick LOVED the Shamu show. He was dancing while we were waiting...

Nick is at that age where he really likes to push his stroller. We only wish he was a little more accurate and faster...
Something amazing happened while we were on vacation...Nick fell asleep for the first time in his stroller..
Seriously...how freakin cool is my camera...
While Nick was sleeping we did some beer tasting...when he woke up we went back for some pics with the "horsey".
Mommy's feet and knee was killing her by the end of the day...

2 comments:

Josie said...

Great pictures. Looks like so much fun! And you seriously have an awesome camera.

Rachel said...

I am pretty sure Nick couldn't be any cuter!!