Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where has the time gone

I'm officially due NEXT month! Holy cow, how did that happen? It seems like yesterday I found out that I was pregnant again and it just seems to have flown by. Of course it's not all butterflies and roses. I am MISERABLE! I have offically become the owner of a pregnancy support belt and I start physical therapy next week for my "pressure" and my difficulty with walking. Nick just doesn't understand why mommy can't play and why my belly hurts so much. I tell him that mommy needs to lay down because her belly hurts and he responds with "my belly hurt too". He also wants to know when baby Kaitlyn is going to come out and play with him. We were buying pacifier's the other day at Target and he wouldn't let us get the same kind he has because those are his. I am absolutely terrified about managing two, but I cannot wait to hold this little girl in my arms!


2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

you look great!

Dibeh said...

Big, Bigger, Biggest.
Time for nice gentle belly rubs.Courage for the remaining time. It'll be done and gone before you know it... more or less.