Sunday, June 24, 2007

Precious moments

Nick has been giving "eskimo kisses" for a little while now and bedtime has now become my favorite time of the day because I get lots of eskimo kisses and giggles. Tonight I got a new twist...

I sat in the glider with Nick and asked for my eskimo kisses as usual. He giggled and gave me my eskimo kisses. Next he took out his binky opened his mouth and gave me a real kiss and then replaced his binky and layed his head down on my chest.

Moments like this make life worth living...

2 comments:

angelabbf said...

Aww.. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I experience those moments. I know that when I see my nephew I savor the moments I have because he is growing so fast...I miss him so much and I will always be there to watch him grow and appreciate the moments I have with him because of you and Eddie Thankyou so much for giving me a beautiful godson.....