Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nick & Faith

Eddie, Nick & I went with our friend's Katie and Faith to the Oakland museum. I like to claim Faith as my future daughter-in-law even though she has many suitors...none quite as cute as my little man though! You have to admit that Faith Brady sounds wonderful. Nick enjoyed looking at the art and running around the museum. We did get in trouble once when Nick pushed his stroller into a wall. I also noticed a man following us from room to room. It was as if he was checking up on us. At lunch Nick was trying to feed Faith his honeydew along with trying to touch her with his slimy fruit hands. Thank goodness Katie brought her camera!



Check out this handsome man and his big smile. Isn't he just the cutest!!!


3 comments:

The Shavers Family said...

You son could not be anymore adorable and I love the fact that he was trying to "help" Faith eat. hehe

Katie said...

OMG. Jason would LOVE to have both Brady AND Quinn in Faiths name! Go Irish!

Anonymous said...

He tries to seduce everyone with his smile and she has those big beautiful eyes.
Love it