Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Shoes and haircut

So I almost only blog about Nick, but I figured that since this is my blog, it's ok if I talk about myself sometimes too...

Last week I was reading my good friend Angela's blog and she had a couple pics up of some REALLY cute shoes. She couldn't decide between green or red. Well I looked at these shoes and thought "those would be adorable in black". So...onto the Nordstrom's website I went and within 15 min an order had been placed along with a text message to Angela telling her of my shoe conquest. Well today was the magic day. I got home from work and my new shoes were here. I absolutely LOVE them. They hurt my big toe a little bit, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice for fashion.
THANK YOU ANGELA!!!
These are my new shoes which I can't wait to wear tomorrow.
Back in October I cut my hair super short. I had been growing it since before we got married and throughout the pregnancy. It was down to the middle of my back. I had been talking about cutting it for quite some time, but Eddie wanted me to wait until Nick was 6 months old to make sure it wasn't just the hormones talking. Well it wasn't the hormones and I cut it short. I had a really cute above the shoulder bob. Now it's March and I got a little tired of how drab and unstylish I felt, so online I went looking for more hairstyles. I found a supercute one and sent it to a few friends for approval. Everyone agreed that I could pull it off. Yesterday was my hair appointment and I walked out with a hairstyle that I absolutely LOVE and want to show off. I told my hairstylist Manuel that I just felt like I need a little bit of trendiness in my hair.

2 comments:

angelabbf said...

CUTE shoes! I'm glad they worked for you!!! (You're welcome!) ;)

Oh, and the hair is adorable. I can't wait to see it in person! :)

Anonymous said...

For a second I thought something was wrong with my computer. The blog has a new look too!!!
You are a new woman from head to toe: very feminine.
Nick seemed happier at the beach than at the park, but Eddie sure seems to still like it.
LOVE