Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nick's day with dad










So Amanda was sick....I mean sick...so I have taken care of Nick the last 2 days. I have to say I did an excellent job. Like dinner. I decided Nick was going to eat a burrito. A refried bean and chesse burritto, and since I am such a good daddy I let him self feed. Well not really. Nick and I came to the idea that it would be easiser to let him do it himself.






The only problem I found with having a Wife who thinks shes' dying and a ten month old that seems to be hyper-active is that I don't really get anything done and can't leave the house. So even though the temp outside is 55 degrees outside (12 celsius) the little man wanted to go outside and play with his ball.


Yes the ball is about as big as Nick $2.49 at Target. Who'd guess that a big blue ball would make a little boy so happy....well I'm gonna say the person who played with the ball to get it into the cart... me. We do have a lot in common.
So that was my day sick wife, dirty baby, he did get a bath, and a cold day on the grass.

3 comments:

Katie said...

How fun to read something from Daddy! Good Job Eddie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,
Taking care of a sick wife, a toddler and still updating us. Has anyone told you, you are good.
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

You're such a chick! Not for taking care of the wife and the kid, but for posting. Turn in your man card, dude. hahahahahahaha....of course I'm gonna be a wuss and stick with anonymous because commenting on your posting is darn near grounds for man card revocation. Muahahahaha