Monday, October 13, 2008

Painting Paige's room

Eddie has this week off of work and we are tackling Paige's room.

Step 1: Paint light pink



Step 1.5: Me: Honey you're right, it's too much pink...can we paint a brown stripe?
Eddie: Sure, would you like to add hot pink to it too?
Me: That sounds awesome!

Step 2: Tape a 12" stripe around the room



Step 3: Paint hot pink in the middle



Step 4: Tape off the middle for the brown stripes



Step 5: Paint the brown



Step 6: The beautiful room that I am absolutely in love with. Pictures truly do not do it justice! Isn't my husband amazing?



Our furniture is hopefully being delivered on Wednesday.

And....a sneak peek at the bedding. I returned the other two and bought this one. It's the one I originally wanted, but didn't want to spend the money, but I'm glad I did! It's absolutely GORGEOUS and I LOVE it!!!

8 comments:

~M~ said...

It looks fantastic! Wow - I'm very impressed!

The Shmoopies said...

I love it! What a beautiful room!

Alexis said...

It is so cute.

Josie said...

I love the room!!! I am so going to show Jon the pictures tonight. You've inspired me :o)

Dibeh said...

a real designer room, you guys did very well and the walls go perfect with the bedding.

Alison said...

Amanda - its GORGEOUS!!! After all your heming and hawing... you did a PERFECT job!!!

Meg said...

It looks wonderful!!

Julia Emerson said...

Perfect!!!