Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun with bubbles

Nicholas and I had a fun filled afternoon one day. We painted, made snakes with play-doh, and of course we played with bubbles. Nick has discovered that he can finally blow the bubbles himself.



His vocabulary has also increased dramatically. He uses full sentences and you can now understand about 90% of what he is saying. While we were playing with bubbles he looked at me and said "Hold on mommy I need to go get something." He comes back with my camera and as I was holding up the camera he was pressing the button to take the picture. Low and behold we have Nick's first self portrait.



Isn't my kid cute...

3 comments:

The Shmoopies said...

Your kid is ridiculously cute! I love the self portrait -that's priceless.

Alexis said...

Your Kid is beyond cute, he is getting so big.

Alison said...

That is so cute!!!