Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Painting and popsicles

This afternoon Nick and I went out front to play in the pool. First the kid was running around the front yard naked until I finally convinced him he should be wearing a diaper. I'm waiting for the cops to show up one day for indecent exposure of a 2 year old. We then started painting. I'm not sure if more paint ended up on the paper or Nick's face/body. I even caught him painting his belly. No those aren't boogers coming out of his nose...it's brown paint.



I figured since it was such a warm day outside we would have popsicles. Nick LOVED his and it was everywhere. Do you notice the blue dripping from his mouth? That's paint not a popsicle....yeah he's a messy child.



What day in the water wouldn't be complete without a toddler wedgie? If you look really closely at this picture you can see his thigh covered in paint.


2 comments:

loretta27 said...

LOVE the wedgie, T and Nick could have a "who's the dirtiest" contest!!

Dibeh said...

I wonder how did you get him cleaned up without getting some paint on yourself and/or the bathtub.CUTE