Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkins pumpkins, everywhere pumpkins

Last week we went to the pumpkin patch with my mom. A great time was had by all. Nicholas definitely enjoyed it this year more than last year. We went to a singalong, saw animals, road the tractor and got to look for all our pumpkins.


Nicholas and I chased eachother around the little hay maze...



The obligatory family pic...



but daddy the pumpkins down here look much better...



So I really wanted "perfect" pumpkins and kept trying to convince Nick of the pumpkin he should bring home. Unfortunately or fortunately he had other plans. I told him going in that he could pick out his pumpkin...little did I know that this is what he'd pick. I kept trying to give him other pumpkins, but this is the one he kept picking up...it is now on our front porch.



OK fine mom I guess I'll pose for one picture for you...



and a preview of my little dinosaur...

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a Little Man he is!! 18 months looks good on him! (And Nick, I like your pumpkin!)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

LOL - I love his pumpkin! And, the big of him and your hubby walking together is precious!