Friday, October 5, 2007

Out with the old...

and in with the new...

Eddie and I were very lucky when we got together. Each of us already had a ton of furniture so we really haven't had to buy much. Over the 4 years we have been slowly replacing things. One of the things that has been driving me nuts from the beginning are our couches. I have a bad back and a bad neck and they are really uncomfortable for me and plus the "blue" just doesn't do it for me. I finally found a couch I absolutely LOVE. No we didn't need a new couch, but I wanted a new couch. I've been browsing for 4 years and have never really been in love with anything, until the other day. I saw this couch in an ad...we went that night right before the closed and sat on it...I debated it all the next day. That night we went back and bought it and it was delivered tonight. I absolutely LOVE it. It's a microfiber material that has been protected (yeah I know we're nuts for beige with a toddler)...and the base is leather! It is absolutely gorgeous! The leather and beige pillows came with it but were soon replaced with my maroon ones.
Our old couch minus the loveseat...
My new beauty...

3 comments:

angelabbf said...

NICE!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Yay for new furniture! It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the new sofa Amanda. MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE than the last one was! Dad