Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dinner with daddy

Daddy is in charge of dinner on Monday's and Wednesday's while I go to my water aerobics class. Yesterday was no different. Nick didn't want to eat at his regular time so Eddie waited til right before I was leaving for class. I got a phone call on my way asking where the camera was...I was really nervous to see what I was coming home to...who knew it would be so cute. We've been letting Nick try dipping things in different tastes. He really likes BBQ sauce on his chicken nuggets. Last night Eddie put an assortment together that included mayonaisse, ketchup, bbq sauce, mustard, and a few others that I don't want to ask about. Nick really liked the mayo! Afterwards Eddie let him eat a vanilla pudding snack. He was in heaven! After water aerobics I came home and changed really quick and Eddie and I went to the movies to see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" while my parents sat at our house, thanks mom and dad! The movie was hilarious and I really enjoyed our "date" night.
p.s. Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

The Shavers Family said...

Way to go, Eddie! Nick is loving all his dips and is too cute in those new pics!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little painter in spee. This is very colorful wishing you a colorful birthday Amanda with all the sweets you can handle....