Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to me/us Part 2

A few weeks ago Eddie, Nick, and I were at OSH buying some tape for my new plant and I saw a gorgeous patio set. I pointed it out to Eddie and we both sat in it and it was quite comfy. I gave Eddie my pout lip because I wanted it so bad but he still told me no. A little background...currently we have a patio set that was handed down to us by a friend from the Coast Guard. Fast forward to last Friday...I got home from getting my hair cut and I couldn't find either of the boys in my life. I walked around the house looking for them and looked into our bonus room and there were a ton of boxes. IT WAS MY PATIO SET!!! I then figured they were across the street because I had the car seat. Eddie had left Nick with our neighbors across the street and went and bought me my patio set for my second Mother's Day gift. What a guy!!! Of course he will get just as much use out of it as I will. I can't wait to have people over!


5 comments:

angelabbf said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

what time is dinner?

Anonymous said...

you are spoiled.

Anonymous said...

she has ALWAYS been spoiled!
dad

The Shavers Family said...

I love it and think you totally deserved it!!! Yay for a BBQ soon!