Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3 years ago today...

I married the LOVE of my life. It hardly seems that it was 3 years ago. I still remember the day and how absolutely beautiful everything was. Heck, I still remember the first time I saw Eddie and how HOT I thought he was (he still is by the way!) I can tell you what we were both wearing and I can even tell you what website he was looking at (ratemymullet.com). Even though we didn't start dating til 4 months later, I still thought about him. Now here we are 5 years later. We've been married for 3 years, we have Nick who will be 2.5 in October and we have baby #2 on the way. I love my husband more than ever and cannot imagine him not being a part of my life. Here's to eternity honey!

The only pics that I could find were the ones that Angela took for me! Enjoy!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to the HOT couple! Your wedding pics are beautiful!! Many happy returns!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I remember that day! :)