Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nick and his "bag"

Nick likes to carry any bag I have. Whether it be my purse or a backpack. Here he is wearing my new diaper bag backpack while sitting on his inch worm.

p.s. Do you think this means he's ready for school?

p.p.s. For those that didn't know we signed Nick up for early pre-school at the Dainty Center which he starts April 7th. He will be going to "school" Mon, Wed, and Fri from 8:30-11:40. This is more of an outlet for him to socialize with other kids his age.

5 comments:

Erica said...

Such a big boy! :) Love the new bag, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new diaper bag! I have a Be Right Back too and I love it. The new pattern looks great :)

Nick is getting so big!!!

Josie said...

I LOVE the new diaper bag!!!

Nick is so cute. You totally have a heartbreaker there.

Gummy Mommy said...

Niiiiice bag! I'm resenting getting the Packabe instead of this one.. the straps are awful on mine...
WOW.. Nick is going to Pre-school.. OMG..! how exciting..

Dibeh said...

He sure seams ready to go, although it is early but he will conquer all the hearts with his charm. In my young motherdays we did not have such practical diaperbags.