Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snow boots

When my brother and I were little and we got new shoes we always wanted to wear them to bed (yes mom and dad I remember that), why did I assume my child would be any different? No he hasn't worn them to bed yet, but I'm sure that's coming soon. I also had an obsession with my cowgirl boots when I was growing up as well. Nick has an obsession with his snow boots. What little boy wouldn't want their feet to be nice and toasty warm?? He wants to wear them when he's in the house or when he's outside...his favorite is with his diaper...


2 comments:

Dibeh said...

the combination diaper-boots is just darling. His smiling on command is very special. He seems to grow soooooo fast.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

LOVE thos snow boots with the diaper! Too cute!